St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has been selected for our Yoga for Charity’s fundraiser class for February. Join us for a fun yoga buffet style class on Saturday February 13th at 12pm (est) to benefit this amazing charity and their vital work.
We are excited to offer a fun and nourishing yoga class to benefit St. Jude Kids. In this 75 minute class you will be led through an inspiring sequence by the Present Wisdom yoga instructors. Class fee $10, all proceeds go to St. Jude.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”0″]
Great Door prizes
In addition to supporting St. Jude and experiencing a wonderful yoga class you are eligible for:
- St. Jude – swag from gifts bags to warm vests
- Present Wisdom Community – 2 free classes
- Athleta Scarsdale and new Mt. Kisco stores – $15 Shop Cards for first 100 participants, $50 & $100 shop cards with raffle.
- Hickory and Tweed – $100 gift card
- Moderne Barn restaurant – dinner for 2
- City Limits Diner – dinner for 2
Every $5 donated = 1 entry. The $10 class donation = 2 entries. Donate more to increase your chances!
Register for Yoga Gives to St. Jude Kids
[su_button url=”http://fundraising.stjude.org/yogagives” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#d6221c” size=”8″ icon=”icon: heart”]Register and Dedicate your practice[/su_button]
Event participation is easy:
- Click on register button below.
- Create an account on St. Jude to register.
- Simply register and your $10 class fee will automatically be entered.
- You may skip the messaging about setting a fundraising goal and page.
- Please consider a donation to St Jude in addition to the class fee.
- A Zoom meeting link will be emailed to all registered participants prior to the event.
What your donation does
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital continues to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer. Because of St. Jude supporters, countless children have enjoyed a lifetime of moments they might otherwise have missed.
More information about St. Jude is available at: https://www.stjude.org/
Because of St. Jude
Present Wisdom Community
Present Wisdom Community offers yoga and meditation to increase the health and happiness of others. PWC provides live personalized online classes where you connect with the teacher, other students and practice in community. We are a group of dedicated yoga and meditation instructors collaboratively serving Westchester NY and beyond.